Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub | Review


Hello all!

I am just back home from a short holiday in Digha with my Husband and some of our friends. Digha is a beach which is 4 to 4.5 hours from the city of joy - Kolkata. I loved the seafood which is so famous there. If you visit Digha and you love seafood, especially crabs, then you must try some. Because, they are mouthwatering. :)

When I came back home, I realised that Tanning has sheltered me so well that I couldn't even trace my flaws in the face. Gosh! I was tanned so badly. I wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. Because lets face it, tan, if not treated on time, takes a huge toll on the skin in the later years. It ages terribly and starts looking dull. Surprisingly, I had this great product at home when I bought this few months ago. And I was rescued!

I picked this up from my Mother's wardrobe and wanted to try it once. The product is a brown mixture which has tiny granules meant for scrubbing the face. The company claims to have ingredients like Papaya fruit and seeds, Banana fruit pulp, Dates fruit pulp, Neem bark, Methi seeds, Mango seed, Bees wax, essential oils and many such natural ingredients. The product needs to be applied on the face when wet, mix the product well onto the face and massage it for 10 to 15 minutes. The product doesn't make one feel dry or anything harsh to the face. Remove the mixture with either a wet towel or a wet tissue.

The company claims that, Papaya, is a luscious tropic fruit which has enzymes known for revitalizing and healing benefits. This scrub is an exfoliating scrub which is blended with pure papaya fruit to dissolve dead surface cells, unclog the pore openings and smoothen the skin into a clean surface. The product is mild enough to let you use daily.

I noticed a big change on my skin and also felt my skin has turned super smooth after the scrub. I also noticed that unlike other normal scrubs that are available in the market, this scrub didn't dry my skin at all. Instead, it moisturised my skin and I could already see my skin glow in no time !

The product is dermatologically tested, is preservative free, organically pure and no animal has been tested in the making.

I recommend! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Color Inspiration!

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!