Oriflame Sun Zone Intensive After Sun Face & Body Balm | My Fragrance History

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

Apologies for being irregular with my posts as I was travelling, had few family occassions to attend and holidaying with the Husband. Although there shouldn't be any causes and reasons for being irregular as I should know that I have a blog and the prime responsibility is to be regular with posts, but a little excuse never hurts, yes?!

While summers fail to impress me in any manner, I have decided to fight and kick away sun tan, rashes or any skin problems caused due to sun, this summer. I have picked the Oriflame Sun Zone Intensive After Sun Balm for Face & Body to try this season. I will quickly share my experience with the product in this post.

The product is dermatologically tested so I think it has undergone several laboratory tests to suit the Indian skin tones. It is safe to the skin.

The product comes in a blue tube with an orange cap and has all the details marked on the back of the product which makes it easier for anyone to go through the label details. The packaging is impressive because it easily fits into any handbag making it easy to carry.

We usually see sunscreens and SPF Lotions that promise to protect our skin against the sun rays and other harmful ultraviolet rays. But there are very few products available to us that promises to protect our skin after the sun exposure.

Personally, I love the product because I think taking care of the skin is equally important before sun exposure and after sun exposure as well.

Oriflame takes care of the demand of the indian customers keeping in kind the weather conditions and skin tones. The balm is a thick, white lotion which has a very fine consistency and mixes well onto the skin. It quickly absorbs onto the skin without making it look oily or greasy later after application.

The product is priced at INR 499 for a tube of 100 grams which makes it semi-affordable for the Indian population. But, a little investment for a better skin and a good skincare product never hurts. The shelf life is for two years only, although the availability is limited to oriflame beauty consultants only.

If you haven't laid your hands on the product, then get it soon because they have huge diacounts on different range of products this month. Also, do not forget to get these pretty nail paints as they have other pretty colours as well.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such helpful information with us. I hope you will share some more info about lavender room spray. Please keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Color Inspiration!

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!